To register courses to Moodle, please consult Mr, Masatyo by phone extension 2341 or send an email to email@example.com. Usually the head of department needs to fill the request form based on data of Academic Information System (OPCS), then sent it by email. We will help to register the courses to Moodle and enrolled the course participants.
Welcome to UPH Learning Management System
Moodle Quick Guide for lecturer for teaching activities listed below:
- How to access Courses in Moodle?
- How to create & Setting Course in Moodle?
- How to setting Groups in Course?
- How to add Resources (Label, File, External Link)
- How to add Resources (embed Video)
- How to add Activities (Assignment & Forum Discussion)
- How to create Question Bank
- How to create Online Quiz Activity
- How to Check and Download Student’s Grade for Quiz?
- How to mark the student’s assignment (Manual)
- How to see student’s grade
(Edited by YUSHAN MINATAJAYA - original submission Wednesday, 20 January 2016, 9:16 PM)
(Edited by YUSHAN MINATAJAYA - original submission Thursday, 21 January 2016, 10:38 AM)Read the rest of this topic(113 words)...
Dear all Lecturers and Students,
Start from 17 Oktober 2014, Edutech team are no longer in Building A, we are moving to our new office in Building C (Library) floor 4th. Our new phone ext : 2341 (Pak Tyo - Moodle Administrator) and 2342 (Pak Yusan).
(Edited by Admin User - original submission Friday, 17 October 2014, 11:28 AM)