Welcome to UPH Learning Management System
He says: “It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob
and to bring back the preserved of Israel;
I will make you as a light for the nations,
that my salvation may reach the end of the earth.”
Dear all students,
Academic skills will begin on August 29, 2016 and for this semester Academic skills' classes will be conducted online via MOODLE (there will be no activity in classroom).
We provide Moodle training for UPH faculty members as well as students.
This training is divided into three sessions :
Basic Moodle Training (90”) , Intermediate Moodle Training (90”) and Expert Moodle Training / Moodle Training for Administrator Level (90”).
Minimum participants of training are 5 people in each class. To participate in the training, Head of Departments needs to fill the request form then send email to email@example.com
Please download the training’s request form here.
(Edited by Admin User - original submission Sunday, 1 September 2013, 4:09 PM)
Moodle Quick Guide for lecturer for teaching activities listed below:
- How to access Courses in Moodle?
- How to create & Setting Course in Moodle?
- How to setting Groups in Course?
- How to add Resources (Label, File, External Link)
- How to add Resources (embed Video)
- How to add Activities (Assignment & Forum Discussion)
- How to create Question Bank
- How to create Online Quiz Activity
- How to Check and Download Student’s Grade for Quiz?
- How to mark the student’s assignment (Manual)
- How to see student’s grade
(Edited by YUSHAN MINATAJAYA - original submission Wednesday, 20 January 2016, 9:16 PM)
(Edited by YUSHAN MINATAJAYA - original submission Thursday, 21 January 2016, 10:38 AM)Read the rest of this topic(113 words)...
Berikut ini adalah template PPT yang dapat digunakan oleh Para Dosen untuk membuat materi utama